(1) What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
(a) User Provided Information
The Application obtains information you provide when selecting to contact us through email on the Application.
When you contact us through email using the Application, you generally provide your name and email ; information you provide when contacting us about the application; non-personal information you enter when using the Application such as animal information and sorting values.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you to provide you with important information about your contact request on the application.
(b) Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way the Application is used.
(2) Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
(3) Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Genex Cooperative is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. You may be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
(4) Data Retention Policy
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate.
Information pertinent to transactions between you and us shall be stored throughout the life-cycle of the transactions concerned and for as long as is necessary for the pursuit of legal claims or required by local law, including amongst others tax legislation.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com and request the information be deleted.
We shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your privacy and a level of security appropriate to the risks entailed in any processing operation. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
However, we note that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we shall have no liability for events for which we are not responsible.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies (or content) of third party websites and services.
(7) What are my rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
As a data subject, i.e. an identified or identifiable natural person, you are entitled to exercise any of the following rights with regard to your personal data processed by us, subject to the conditions provided for by law:
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to rectification and erasure of your personal data;
- Right to restriction of processing concerning your personal data;
- Right to object to processing, including, amongst others, profiling;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to withdraw your consent, when it comes to processing of data on such basis (please note however that withdrawal of your consent would not affect the lawfulness of processing that would have taken place before you notify us of your withdrawal); and
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may exercise your rights by contacting us in any suitable way, such as by phone or post, using the contact details referred to in section (10).
(8) Policy Amendments
(9) Your Consent
(10) Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please use the following contact information:
Genex Cooperative, firstname.lastname@example.org